MCA REPS and Remote Agents Wanted , Longbeach NY - Highest Payout - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    That could be true because you factor in the renewals you are going to keep after they quit.

For every 10 people you recruit only 1 is going to stay...and when you get 100 you will find a good producer... 1000 of those and you will find a top producer,( all sales) the question is ....why are they going to stay in an iso and not create their own if they are that good? There has to be some value in staying.
    You kidding me? They love it and make a ton of money. But here's the thing: it's easy for them.

One of my recent hires came to me and thanked me and said "I love this job because no one I talk to has an attitude."

When you're 100% in-bound, all you deal with are merchants that are asking for your help. There is no sell. No pulling teeth to get docs. Like another employee likes to say "this is a piece of cake".

I invest in smart in-bound marketing to make the sale as easy as possible. And they love it.

Btw, I pay them 50% on renewals, so that they will stay on top of the merchant and make sure the merchant doesn't stack.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    You kidding me? They love it and make a ton of money. But here's the thing: it's easy for them.

One of my recent hires came to me and thanked me and said "I love this job because no one I talk to has an attitude."

When you're 100% in-bound, all you deal with are merchants that are asking for your help. There is no sell. No pulling teeth to get docs. Like another employee likes to say "this is a piece of cake".

I invest in smart in-bound marketing to make the sale as easy as possible. And they love it.

Btw, I pay them 50% on renewals, so that they will stay on top of the merchant and make sure the merchant doesn't stack.

I hope that works for you. You do SEO and you said you are the master of it .

Everyone has their preferred marketing strategies.

I do not like feeding fish to the seals. Id close it myself..not worth the training time or cost associated( for me personally)

Huge Commission...I do not need to roll around in money

** and in my area...the brokers would backdoor you, like they did to everyone else who showed up from NY
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I hope that works for you. You do SEO and you said you are the master of it .

Everyone has their preferred marketing strategies.

I do not like feeding fish to the seals. Id close it myself..not worth the training time or cost associated( for me personally)

Huge Commission...I do not need to roll around in money
    It's about time management. I look at how much money I'll make vs time put into it. I'd rather focus my time on a $10M real estate deal than a hair salon with banged-up banks looking for an $8k advance.

With that having been said, if a restaurant making $3.5M a year with $200k monthly in CC deposits is seeking $100,000, well yeah, I'll handle that myself.

Karen37a
    my deal size is larger ...the better the broker the larger the deals

Again ...you might not be in backdoor city...this use to be one of the telemarketing capitals untill everyone was raided for everything from gas and electric, debt restructuring, loan mods,mortgages , reits, cruise lines, land, timeshares etc

One big bank had a headquarters here ...telemarketing and moved to indiana or something.

Telemarketers walking around like dawn of the dead...ny didnt see it coming...they took them for salaries and backdoor bonanza
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 03:30 PM.

What a fun business we're in!!!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmerchant View Post
    What a fun business we're in!!!

LoL

I didnt get stacked thru all this crap and held down defaults to 2/3

and its not even my money!
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Karen37a
    Last note.

This business is fun when you close 50k, 100k or 150k and the commission hits...then you are doing the touch down dance until the next one gets denied...then touchdown!!...then denied and jumping off a bridge because it was 250k and you spent the money in your mind.

The deals close fast ..paid quickly

When renewals hit thats great too( less effort)...I had 90k hit my bank one week (when i first started) and i logged on and off 3 times to see if it was there.

We have to just keep grinding it out....grind it out...grind it out.

Protect the funders money like its your own..be fair...

I 'm off......
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 04:29 PM.

You have to think long in this game. Stacking might put a few dollars in your pocket for now, but the world of MCA is small. If you get on the wrong side of a lender or 2, you're done, because despite being competitors, they do talk!