Eclipse Funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Do you accept personal bank statements?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Do you accept personal bank statements?
    Yes. Must have a minimum of 3 positive days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Gmail..hump..a..dump

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Gmail..hump..a..dump
    What's your beef? Millions of people and businesses use gmail.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I've got a client with an 580 FICO on all 3 bureaus, a BK and a judgement from an MCA company, so he's not a good fit for an MCA. He's looking for a long-term LOC solution with 1% I/O payments for about 10 years. No collateral, cannabis industry.

Do you guys think you can do something?

Also, I have another client with an 800+ FICO everywhere, with strong banks, no positions. Can you guys help me close him for a 1.49 over 3 months?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

can we get a sammich with our commissions

^ AB, both of these files qualify for our fast-track premium program. We also just pre-qualified them for our inverted consolidation program once we help them get up to three or more positions with our strategic funding partners.

Do they have real estate?

Quote Originally Posted by biggr View Post
    can we get a sammich with our commissions
    No, but all ISOs get two tickets to a NY Mets game for all California Sole-Prop Accountants submitted.

Do you guys backdoor anything? I've been backdooring my boss who's been stacking with pinpoint precision and care, and if word gets out to the wrong funders in the wrong order after the deal has been funded in the right order, I won't hear the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Do you guys backdoor anything? I've been backdooring my boss who's been stacking with pinpoint precision and care.
    Our backdoor portal is first class. We have the top closers in the industry ready to cherry pick deals and forward them to the Go Dark Department to be held for 2-3 days.

Then we close the deal with explicit instructions to the merchant to never speak with a broker again. Works quite well especially since we have changed names so many times and have so many affiliated funders under our umbrella that it is impossible to track.

Did I mention that we are hiring? Send your resume over, you have the right attitude.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I hear you guys will purposefully double fund a business the same day as another funder, with a no stacking clause in your contract, and immediately file the COJ when the merchant bounces 1 payment, due to breach of contract. Any truth to that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

HDF is having a Trump sized meltdown
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I hear you guys will purposefully double fund a business the same day as another funder, with a no stacking clause in your contract, and immediately file the COJ when the merchant bounces 1 payment, due to breach of contract. Any truth to that?
    Yes, that's is the core philosophy driving our new Default Defense Department. The DDD offers advice on how to circumvent the covenants in your signed contracts with other funders. Offered for at $499. plus 85% of payment savings. And an attorney service charge of course.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Yes, that's is the core philosophy driving our new Default Defense Department. The DDD offers advice on how to circumvent the covenants in your signed contracts with other funders. Offered for at $499. plus 85% of payment savings. And an attorney service charge of course.
    What about other Cash Advance companies? I've got one that's about to go out of business. They're just looking to get enough cash to throw out that last $500k deal before they shut their doors

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    What about other Cash Advance companies? I've got one that's about to go out of business. They're just looking to get enough cash to throw out that last $500k deal before they shut their doors
    Love them. Tier 1 industry here. Why?

Renewals!: Since they change names, "close" doors, spend very little on marketing and training ISOs, they hold the golden egg. We start them at a 1.05 weekly 18 months.

Key metric: Delivered ISO agreement ratio. Since 90% of ISOs don't get a signed agreement back from the funder with a binding signature it's game on! If an ISO has a dispute or we close down? - BOOM no contract. If the funded funder needs a contract to pursue their interests in a matter? They can sign at the time of need at their leisure.

We prefer the highest risk funders over the prime paper guys. (the other guys tend to have computer systems, fax machines, docusign, spell-check, and tight underwriting.) A paper is a drag.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

I heard about your "Double Net Program" where you fund "double" of what the Merchant actually nets, is that program still available?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    I heard about your "Double Net Program" where you fund "double" of what the Merchant actually nets, is that program still available?
    Yes, usually reserved for brokers that skipped out for a cigarette or a drink during their 5 minute initiation training by their manager at their shop. Commonly known as the "Double-Dip" or "Re-up". Favored by the lazy who won't and can't address the APR & Total Cost of Capital question. We recommend this advanced "closer" sales pitch: "Do you want more money or not?" (Most frequent source for our Default Defense Department)

Don't hang up the phone until they say yes!!

We fund Puerto Rico!
    Loan Amounts: Minimum $10,000-$1,500,000
    Terms differ on a case by case scenario as well as rates.
    Terms for 1st position deals 8-12 months.
    Terms for 2nd position deals 5-9 months.
    No collateral is required, all of our funds are unsecured!
    Restricted Industries:
    Car Sales.
    Financial institutions.
    Insurance agencies.
    Typical client profiles:
    Restaurants, Supermarkets.
    Hotels, Quick marts.
    Gas stations, Retail.
    Wholesale, Distributors of all sorts.
    Manufacturers and much more.
    You can become a partner at www.wefundpr.com
    954-874-6172

www.wefundpr.com

We fund Puerto Rico! We generally do mostly 1st and 2nd positions. We’re quick on presenting approvals and we go out for 12 months while other lenders are maxing out at 6-8 month terms. We’re looking to sign up more ISO’s who are looking to tackle the Puerto Rico market aggressively.

PR Funding Corp.
    Phone. 305-721-3007
    Email. info@wefundpr.com
    www.WeFundPR.com
    Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9 A.M. - 7 P.M. Eastern Time

Resurrecting this thread! This was one of the classic ones I can't forget.

Member Reputation points: 10

Red face

This really made me laugh. We were thinking about doing an eclipse bonus today but that ship has sailed already ha

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Eclipse Rapid Merchant Funding. Direct lender offering cash advances, white labels, loans, factoring, equipment financing, hard money, CC processing, BLOCs. No COJ or UCC filed. Same hour funding. Specialize in 5-8 position, no credit check, site visit or DL required.

Also fund Puerto Rico, BVIs and Bermuda.

We won't do background checks on broker/ISOs if you return the favor.

Email: MajorTom@gmail.com
    833.SUN.BLOC

Blackbridge Investment Group

Accepting New ISOs !

Book an intro call with us at a time that works for you here
    Apply to be an approved ISO here

Fast underwriting, quick payouts, professional service

p: (212) 655 9604
    a: 450 7th Ave, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10123
    www.bbigm.com