Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1307

Amazons Growth To Disrupt Banking System

Senior Member Reputation points: 1307

Sorry did not mean to post it twice but the first one was not showing up at first.

Karen37a
    They completed a lot of deals/loans/funding...more legitimate competition for business funding/finance

Point the df to the uccs or client lists and we can all hammer them all and switch them/ stack them...half joke

New target
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-27-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

Point the df to the uccs or client lists and we can all hammer them all and switch them/ stack them...half joke

New target
    The DF is not a stacking or even an MCA centric community. All sorts of lending and funding options are represented here for discussion. Please don't paint everyone as a UCC cold caller or stacker. That half joke is not even half funny.

Karen37a
    The DF is not a stacking or even an MCA centric community. All sorts of lending and funding options are represented here for discussion. Please don't paint everyone as a UCC cold caller or stacker. That half joke is not even half funny.

Really? That's all I hear from some...can't do business everyone is stacked to death.

Are you changing your opinions now? Isn't that the argument that has been made for months or years that I have been countering? Meanwhile billions have been funded as we debate that it can/ cant be done.

sometimes you guys insult some of us I have NEVER stacked a merchant, not once. You can not get ONE Funder who I signed on with to come on here and say I did it. ...nor my ex employer ( when I was there) ..I have over 90% renewal ratio...100% with some and I waited sometimes for 2 /3 months to get into renewal territory or for NSF to clean up net 50 etc etc ....myself and everyone on my team. ( by force)
    I know a lot of Ethical Isos as well, they just won't say anything.

In spite of all that, we still have deals funded ( because we build a pipeline ) and we have loyalty from our merchants and from some of our Funders. Most ( if not all) of my merchants are in ONE position and did not fund elsewhere.

When people are saying they didn't make it because they are ethical, it is a slap in the face to most of us who are ethical and wait for renewals and commission when we know we can stack and choose not to..

The argument of " I am ethical therefore I am not a salesperson or successful" is ridiculous and a cop out. Sometimes merchants have to be sold into higher rates because thats where they fit.

The Excuse making gets very very old. If you can't call Uccs, go door to door, call the yellow pages, Seo ...anything but saying " I am ethical so I can't make sale

I won't be responding back to you. You bloviate just to bloviate.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-28-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

^Are you now copying and pasting your own posts? That's a new one. Wow.